Do you have any tips?
- Wear comfortable, easy to remove shoes and clean socks.
- Leave unnecessary items in your vehicle.
- Use sanitization stations provided at each home before entry and upon exit.
- Take pictures and use the tag #PCShowcaseOfHomes.
- No food or drink is permitted in any of the homes.
What are the COVID-19 protocols?
- Masks are required for entry into all Showcase homes.
- Sanitization stations will be provided at all Showcase homes.
- Attendees will be required to wear clean socks to walk through the Showcase homes. Attendees will be given one complimentary shoe bag with the purchase of each ticket for you to carry your shoes throughout the homes. You will enter through the front door and exit through the garage.
- Social distancing will be required between groups.
- Doors will be left open. Please adhere to any signage requesting doors to remain closed.
- High touch surfaces will be disinfected frequently.
Do I have to wear a mask?
Yes! You are required to provide your own mask and wear it on all Showcase properties.
Why do I need to bring a clean pair of socks?
In order to reduce waste, we will not be providing shoe covers. Instead, we request that you remove your shoes and wear socks to protect the flooring of the homes. You will be given a complimentary shoe bag for you to keep and carry your shoes throughout the homes. We encourage you to wear easy to remove shoes and if you have fun socks, share a photo at #SocksOfShowcase.
Do I have to purchase a ticket for my child?
Children are urged not to attend. If your child is small enough to be carried throughout the entire Showcase, then you do not need to purchase a ticket. However, if the child will be walking through the homes, you will need to purchase a ticket for them.
How many days are the tickets good for?
Each ticket is good for all 7 days of the Showcase, one entry per home, plus re-entry to two homes of your choice. Your ticket also gains you access to the virtual Showcase at PCShowcaseOfHomes.com/virtual.
Can I just follow the signs on the road or do I need to follow the map?
Although we try to have clear signage, we do not suggest you rely on them alone. Signs often get turned, blown over or moved so they are best used as a supplement to the map or your GPS using the QR codes provided.
Why are floor plans not available?
The homes that are part of the Park City Area Showcase are custom homes and the floor plans and designs are the property of the builder, architect and/or home designer. Just as an artist does not want his/her work copied without consent, neither do our builders.
Why are some of the houses outside of Park City?
The Park City Area Showcase of Homes is produced by the Park City Area Home Builders Association which encompasses Summit, Wasatch and Duchesne counties. Therefore, if there is a home outside of Park City but still within those counties, we are happy to include them in our Showcase.
Where can I get the Park City Showcase app and why should I use it?
Search Park City Showcase in your app store to download the app for home details, directions and more.